- Scenario-based Virtual Environments
- Tasked-based Instructor user interface
- 2-way Real-time audio
- LIVE dynamic instruction
- Library of Authentic Cultural Objects
- Natural Language Processing Speech Analysis
SOME OF OUR WORK
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Jedburgh Technology (Jedburgh) is a provider of Virtual Reality training software products, tailored for US government linguists. The product is the result of a collaboration between Subject Matter Experts from Special Operations Forces, Intelligence Community, government contractors and leading technologists with the aim of providing a cutting-edge approach to immersive foreign language and culture training.
Mobile MVP launched.
HTC MVP launched.
Realistic Training Platform (RTP) Version 1.0 launched.
Contract with US Army.
Deployed RTP to the Harriman Language Lab, 3rd Special Forces Group (Airborne), Fort Bragg, NC.
Deployed RTP to the Fronius Language Lab,
7th Special Forces Group (Airborne), Eglin AFB, FL.
- Deployed RTP to the 95th Civil Affairs Brigade Language Lab, Fort Bragg, NC.
- Deployed RTP to the 4th PSYOPS Language Lab, Fort Bragg, NC.
Follow these links to see how we accelerate training with our research-based platform.